Shrink bundling continues to be one of the strongest packaging segments especially in the food, beverage and dairy markets. However growth is not limited to these segments alone. Most health care, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical manufacturers utilize shrink bundling to consolidate products prior to packing in corrugated shippers. Some have even eliminated the shipper itself by overwrapping the individual bundles into a larger bundle.
- Depending on the application, here are some of the benefits shrink bundling may provide:
- Increased throughput
- Source reduction of packaging consumables
- Attractive, printed packages
- Branding and product information can be printed on the film
- Reduced material costs vs. corrugate
Shrink bundlers can be used on trayed, pad supported and unsupported product. Most applications require infeed designs that accommodate the product profile and upstream feeding method. Call an SPS Packaging Specialist today to review your application. We look forward to working with you!
Get to know SPS. You’ll understand why we are the Whole Package!