The SPS Difference
Why Partner with SPS?
SPS Is a Value-Added Partner
- We understand the need to provide our customer base with the lowest cost per packaged unit to keep them competitive in an evolving market.
- We understand and support your need for continuous improvement.
SPS Is Proven and Revolutionary
- Since 1970 we have been focused on “The Whole Package” systems engineering, equipment solutions, consumables, and life-cycle support.
- As an independently owned business we offer faster response times and a wider choice of equipment and materials to optimize package appearance, minimize cost, and maximize efficiency.
- We provide Lean Audits to help identify cost reduction and process improvement opportunities.
- Our sales, technical service, and support professionals are trained to bring you the very best in packaging and supply chain technology.
- Our Technology Development Team will customize equipment components and packaging lines to take advantage of the latest in technology advancements.
SPS Provides Unmatched Technical Support
- We service everything we sell and work with your staff to keep your equipment operating at its peak efficiency.
- Our Packaging Engineering, Parts, and Field Service Teams have an average of over twenty-five years of industry experience to specify the right equipment and maintain it properly throughout its lifecycle.
SPS Is Focused on Packaging Supplies and Equipment
- We have the largest selection of equipment, parts, and materials inventories to meet urgent needs.
- Our facilities comply with the SQF regulatory requirements of AIB International to protect your material and ensure compliance.