Bagging is an excellent method for packaging everything from small parts to medical devices and pre-made foods. Equipment can come in automatic, semi-automatic, or manual versions and use clear/pre-printed bags or rollstock. Bagging equipment can accommodate a wide variety of sizes and weights. Changeovers are relatively easy allowing for small batch bagging runs and minimal downtime on longer runs.
We have models capable of sealing:
- PVC films
Bagging is especially useful when product specifications change regularly or when volumes are unpredictable. The flexibility of auto bagging solutions provides a unique opportunity to automate difficult packaging operations and optimize productivity.
The advantages of bagging….
- Ideal for packaging small items for crafts, hobbies, hardware, electrical, furniture, school supplies, and toys.
- Individual parts or batches can be easily secured.
- Hang-holes or tabs can be provided for store display.
- Cost effective material selections for high volume packaging.
- Bags and rollstock come in a variety of sizes, color, or types of material,
- Bags can be pre-printed with custom brand or product information,
- Different sealing features can also be provided like zip-lock or fold-over tabs.
Our team of packaging engineers can develop the right bagging solution for your product. We can choose from a wide variety of technologies and models that fit your budget and production needs. Call our SPS Packaging Specialists today to set-up an appointment to review your application. We look forward to working with you!
Get to know SPS. You’ll understand why we are the Whole Package!