Labels, Inks & Ribbons
With over 50 years of industry experience, we are a qualified distributor of a comprehensive range of pressure-sensitive roll label stock, printing inks for packaging, and thermal transfer ribbons. Our team is equipped with the specialized knowledge and expertise to meet all your coding and printing needs. In addition, we partner only with vendors that employ strict manufacturing quality control processes, ensuring the highest quality solutions every time.
Whether your system is valve jet, continuous, on demand, or high-resolution, we can identify the correct ink and feeding system for your inkjet coders. We even offer printing capabilities in black-and-white and full-color for small batch jobs where an outside converter is cost-prohibitive. When you need a trusted source for customized pressure-sensitive label stock, printing inks for packaging, and thermal transfer ribbons, then partner with us.
Our pressure-sensitive roll label stock, printing inks, and thermal transfer ribbons are specially designed for optimal coding and printing performance in a wide array of applications, including:
- Beer, wine, spirits, and other beverages
- Home and personal care
- Supply chain solutions
If your packaging requirements include labels, inks, and ribbons, reach out to our SPS packaging specialists for expert product selection advice.
Pressure-sensitive roll label stock
Our customized pressure-sensitive roll label stock is available in thermal transfer or direct thermal variations. Print our labels on demand or choose our full-color flexography or digital pre-printed labels, depending on your order quantity. We can customize a wide range of pressure-sensitive label stock, including:
- Standard paper labels
- Weatherproof labels
- Laser labels
- Pinfeed shipping labels
- Static cling labels
- Asset labels
- Thermal labels
- RFID and tamper evidence labels
Do you need label printing equipment? We offer industrial-grade label printers for short-run, on demand jobs. Contact our SPS packaging specialists for assistance with selecting the best pressure-sensitive roll label stock or printing equipment for your packaging needs.
Printing inks for food packaging and other applications
Whether you need printing inks for food packaging or another packaging application, we offer a vast selection of inks for all your labeling, coding, and other inventory control needs. Our solutions are ideal for printing on a porous or nonporous surface and come in a variety of ink colors and UV inks for high-resolution, thermal inkjet (TIJ), continuous inkjet (CIJ), and drop-on demand (DOD) jobs.
Our printing inks for food packaging and other applications include traditional solutions as well as options for environmentally sensitive applications, such as.
- Quick-drying solvent-based inks
- UV-cured solvent-based inks
- Vegetable oil-based inks
- Water-based inks
We distribute a range of printing inks for every packaging application, including:
- Industry-best drying time
- Features clean snap-in and snap-out cartridges
- Appropriate for a wide range of substrates
- Produces high-resolution prints
- Excellent optical density
- Limited maintenance
- Food-grade inks in compliance with EEC requirements
- Washable inks for returnable bottles
- Temperature-induced color-changing thermochromic inks
- Anti-diversion inks
- High-contrast pigmented inks
- Fade-resistant inks
- Water-based inks for standard corrugate packaging
- Propanol-based inks for coated corrugate packaging
- Ethyl-acetate-based inks for nonporous packaging
- Ethanol-based inks for wood packaging
- Brown food-grade inks for carcasses
- Black water-based pigmented ink for concrete
We offer comprehensive printing systems that include everything you need to print on demand, making for a convenient, one-stop-shop experience. Contact our SPS packaging specialists to learn more about our printing equipment and inks.
Thermal transfer ribbons
Our selection of thermal transfer ribbons features technologies that extend printhead life and printer uptime with many options suitable for near-edge or flat head printers. These solvent-resistant ribbons comply with FDA, LfgB, and RoHS requirements and are ideal for a wide range of print and apply label media. Our solutions are available in black and several colors to suit your application. We also carry light and water-resistant ribbons for environmentally sensitive applications.
We can customize many types of thermal transfer ribbons for virtually any packaging application. Our range of products include:
- Standard wax ribbons
- Premium wax ribbons
- Wax-resin ribbons
- Full resin ribbons
- Color ribbons
- ID card ribbons
Discover more about our thermal transfer ribbons for barcoding by contacting our SPS packaging specialists today.
We are your packaging partner
When you’re looking for a partner to provide superior products and unparalleled expertise for your coding and printing needs, choose us.
- Extensive selection – We’re proud to distribute one of the widest selections of pressure-sensitive roll label stock, printing inks for packaging, and thermal transfer ribbons from industry-leading vendors that stand firm in their commitments to quality control.
- Equipment interfacing and field support – We don’t just sell labels, inks, and ribbons – we’ll ensure they interface smoothly with your printing equipment. And if they don’t, we’ll be there to provide the equipment and support you need to maximize efficiency.
- Customized options – Your coding and printing needs are as unique as your products. That’s why we provide customized thermal transfer ribbons, direct thermal paper, and pressure-sensitive label stock solutions that are tailored to your application and requirements.
- In-depth knowledge – Our team doesn’t just sell labels, inks, and ribbons – they know our products inside and out. So, if you have questions or need product selection guidance, look to our team of experts to point you in the right direction.
- Competitive pricing – While the packaging industry is ever-changing, we’ve remained steadfast in our promise to providing industry-leading solutions at the lowest cost per packaged unit. Cultivating value-added partnerships means everything to us.
Are you ready to partner with us? Contact our SPS packaging specialists to get started.
Our promise to you
After 50 years in business, we’ve become an industry-leading packaging distributor because we’ve worked hard to earn our customers’ confidence and trust. After all these years, we’ve succeeded because of our unwavering commitment to your satisfaction.
We promise to:
- Provide innovative and affordable packaging solutions
- Continually improve to set ourselves apart
- Help enhance your productivity and uptime with skilled technical support
- Execute our services flawlessly
Whether you need pressure-sensitive roll label stock, printing inks for food packaging, and thermal transfer ribbons, or another packaging solution, we’ll stand behind our products and services – we promise.
We are an independently owned business and trusted partner for helping our customers produce better packages since 1970. We offer a vast array of pressure-sensitive roll label stock, printing inks for food packaging, and thermal transfer ribbons. We also carry many other packaging solutions, including polyolefin shrink film, stretch films, food trays, lidding films, packing tape, bags, pouches, and bundling stretch film.
In addition, our team is extraordinarily knowledgeable and committed to sourcing the best packaging solutions for your needs and budget. We always extend the lowest price per packaged unit, helping you protect and enhance your bottom line.
- SQF certified provider
- Cost-effective packaging solutions
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced
- Fast response times
- Largest selection of materials to meet your needs
To learn more about our labels, inks, and ribbons, reach out to our SPS packaging specialists today.