Polyolefin Shrink Film
SPS Corporation are pioneers in the development and use of polyolefin shrink films. Our owners, when employed at DuPont Corporation, helped develop some of the original polyolefin shrink film formulations for commercial use. With the help of DuPont they were able to launch SPS and bring the Clysar Shrink Film line to the packaging industry. No other distributor in the country has as much experience and knowledge in the use and application of polyolefin shrink films. We are still proud to represent the Clysar product line and their continued innovation and customer focus.
Clysar manufactures high-performance polyolefin shrink films for a wide variety of packaging applications. Today, our product line includes a complete portfolio of distinctly different and innovative films. Clysar has worldwide operations with over 300 employees at manufacturing facilities located in Clinton, Iowa.
There are very real differences between polyolefin shrink film brands. With every roll of Clysar film, you can “Expect the Best.” Here are a few reasons why:
- Industry-leading clarity, gloss, consistency
- ISO 9001:2008 certified quality
- FDA/USDA approved packaging
- FSSC 22000 certified
- Stability/reliability—Clysar® shrink film won’t discolor or become brittle with age and freezing temperatures
- Made in the USA—Clysar® shrink wrap is a domestic product not vulnerable to shortages, delays or other supply reliability challenges
Looking for the right polyolefin film for your application? Whether you need standard, low energy, high shrink, or high speed films; an SPS Packaging Specialist can make sure you specify the right product. Give us a call today. You’ll understand why SPS is IDEA driven.