Shrink Bundling Films remain one of the most cost effective packaging methods for securing your product for distribution and shelf display. It is also a cost effective method to eliminate corrugate and paperboard materials in packaging designs for food, beverage, pharmaceuticals and a host of other industries.
Shrink bundling films combine production efficiency with minimized material use. Standard bundling films continue to get clearer and stronger allowing for a clean, crisp product appearance. Meanwhile printing technologies have advanced to the point of near photo quality appearance with affordable flexography formats. This provides the opportunity for customers to advertise their product on the shelf and control brand recognition.
SPS Corporation remains a pioneer in the shrink bundling market working with vendors on custom formulations and printing methods. We also understand how important the interface with equipment and the need for field support is. Here are some more reasons why you should consider SPS shrink bundling films:
- optimal for heavy items such as cases of waters, sodas, cans and unitizing other items.
- requires up to 75% less material than similar corrugated packaging methods
- printed bundling films offer an opportunity to advertise your product and project your brand recognition
- protection from dust, water and other contaminants
- production flexibility and efficiency
Still not sure if shrink bundling is right for your product? Are you having trouble with your existing shrink bundling films? Give an SPS Packaging Specialist a call today and let us review your needs. We can recommend the right film for your product and equipment.