Bagging is an excellent method for packaging everything from small parts to medical devices to pre-made foods. Equipment can come in automatic, semi-automatic or manual versions and use clear/pre-printed bags or rollstock. Bagging equipment can accommodate a wide variety of sizes and weights. Changeovers are relatively easy allowing for small batch runs and minimal downtime on longer runs. We have models capable of sealing Tyvek, laminate, polyethylene, polyolefin, and PVC films.
Bagging is especially useful when product specifications change regularly, or when volumes are unpredictable. The flexibility of auto bagging solutions provide a unique opportunity to automate difficult packaging operations and optimize productivity.
The advantages of bagging….
- Ideal for packaging small items for crafts, hobbies, hardware, electrical, furniture, school supplies and toys.
- Individual parts or batches can be easily secured.
- Hang-holes or tabs can be provided for store display.
- Cost effective material selections for high volume packaging.
- Bags and rollstock come in a variety of sizes, color, or types of material
- Bags can be pre-printed with custom brand or product information
- Different sealing features can also be provided like zip-lock or fold-over tabs.
Our team of packaging engineers can develop the right bagging solution for your product. We can choose from a wide variety of technologies and models that fit your budget and production needs. Call our SPS Packaging Specialists today to set-up an appointment to review your application. We look forward to working with you! Get to know SPS. You’ll understand how we are IDEA driven!